- 7:30pm – Meetup for drinks & revelry at the Whitehorse (500 Comal St, 78702)
- Come get your wristband on the patio for drink specials–see below for more info!!
- 8:30pm – Parade rolls when the Dead Music Capital Band and Friends play us out into the streets
- The first part of our route is residential–we will pass out candy treats to friends and families in the neighborhood
- The second part of our route is all tricks–MegaBand fun between and at our pubcrawl stops: Violet Crown Social Club and Cheer Up Charlies
- 11:30pm – Parade is over–everyone’s luck runs out eventually
We are upping our ante this year by partnering with the HONK!TX Festival. Our parade is the kickoff for their 2014 fundraising–make a donation to HONK!TX and we’ll give you a wristband good for drink specials at our pubcrawl stops. Everybody wins at LUCKY 2013!
A big thank you goes to our LUCKY 2013 in-kind sponsors–the Whitehorse and Cheer Up Charlies. Don’t forget to bring cash–parading with KreweDCM can be thirsty work. Your bartenders will thank you and cash speeds up your time at the bar. Less time waiting on plastic means more time for dancing!
The parade is sure to be a huge amount of fun–this time next week you’ll be thanking yourself for helping share such Halloween Joy.
Join the Facebook Event:
Google Route Map:
And in the meantime, enjoy Magic Spoon Productions’ fantastic recap from last year: